Friday, April 4, 2008

SPRING BREAK

YEAH! It is spring break. I just got home and its Friday afternoon. I don't have to be back to work until the 14th. I am really excited about spending some time with Geoff. He is taking Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday off of work just to spend time with me. Isn't he a great husband! We are going to go to Chattanooga Tuesday and Wednesday. I am really looking forward to time away. We spend a lot of time together at home but we always have something going on video games, school work, internet, watching shows online, housework. We always have a blast when we go out of town together. I remember how much fun we had the time he suprised me for my birthday and flew us to St. Augustine, FL. It was one of the best presents ever. It was just for the weekend but we had a great time just walking around and hanging out. I am also looking forward to not thinking about IEP's for a week. Our coordinator came and told us all the things we have been doing wrong on our IEP's today. She is very picky, luckily we don't have to redo any we just have to do it from here on out. I only have 5 more meetings to lead and 4 more IEP's to write. Well I off to enjoy some much needed time off.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Vacations are wonderful! We'll have to hang out at some point later in the week.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just found out there's a school yard sale next week. Do you want to go? If you are working, I can look for a double stroller and whatever else we think we might need.