Saturday, April 19, 2008

Week of friends and family

Let me just say how wonderful my friends and family are. They really watch out for me especially when Geoff is out of town. Pat and Mel let me eat dinner with them 3 nights in a row. Jen, Sandy, Kristen and Kirstin meet me for dinner and a little shopping on Thursday. I had a wonderful dinner with Papa, Carol, Terry and Allen on Friday. Tonight I went out with the best 6 girls I know. Mel, Jen, Kristen, Amanda, Sandy, and Kirstin for Kirstin's bachelorette party. We ate at the melting pot which was loads of fun and delicious. We then went back to Kristen's for Jen's famous chocolate fondue. I love hanging out with them. They truly are the best friends anyone could ask for. I really don't know what I would do without them. I know Ellie will love each and every one of them as much as I do. I am really excited right now because Geoff comes home tomorrow. I have missed him terribly, but luckily as I said before I have had plenty to do to keep me occupied. I like being busy when he is gone, so I don't sit home and miss him. The time goes by much faster. Well I am heading to bed so tomorrow will be here sooner. 

No comments: