Sunday, September 14, 2008

Shopping, Shopping, Shopping

If you don't already know, I love to shop! Especially with my girlfriends Jen, Mel, Kristen, Kir,stin Sandy, and Kim. Shopping is one of my favorite past times. I don't always have to spend money to enjoy shopping (however nine times out of ten I do spend some money). Today I thought I was going to be working in the yard and on the basement and I surprisingly ended up shopping. Ellie and I went with Mel and Shay to the outlet malls. I probably spent too much money but oh well! I always feel relaxed and stress free after shopping for a little while. 

The rest of the day has been great too. Geoff, Ellie and I all slept late, and then played in the bed for a while (Ellie is smiling so much now, we love to just watch her play). We got up and went to Waffle House. That is where we ran in to Pat, Mel and Shay and decided to go shopping. Later this evening we will be headed to church. I love going to church, it really gets my week started out right. I am also enjoying meeting all the new people at church. I am excited to make some new friends and maybe some new shopping partners. 

Things have been great having Geoff home unexpectedly. He did not end up going to Ft. Benning and I love it. I know he will have to go eventually but here and now it is great to have him home. 

I am not looking forward to tomorrow. Ellie is going to spend  the night with Granny Kathy. I am going to miss her so much!




No comments: