Sunday, September 14, 2008

I LOVE YOU!

 I decided I need to brag on the people I love the most in this world and the people that make my life so wonderful. 

GEOFF- my wonderful husband. He is so kind and works so hard to give Ellie and I the best life we can possibly have. I know that everything he does, he does for us. Sometimes I wish he would slow down and just spend a little down time with us but I know that working as hard as he does is just his way of saying I love you. 

ELLIE- our precious baby girl. She is such a great baby and is so sweet. She of course has her moments but over all we could not ask for a better baby. I love her so much!

MY GIRLFRIENDS- Jen, Melanie, Kristen, Kirstin, Sandy, and Kim! I love each of them very much and love to hang out with them. I know they are always there for me when I need them and I hope they know I will always be there for each of them! 

MY MOM- she has been so great since Ellie has been born. She loves Ellie to death and is always willing to help us out and give advice when I need it. I can count on her to help me through these uncharted waters and I love know I have her on my side. 


I got the link to do this from Pat's blog. It is pretty awesome. Thanks Pat!

2 comments:

Geoff Miller said...

Thanks Babe

I love you too!

Kristen said...

We love you too Vanessa! I hope you know how thankful I am to have you as one of my best friends and that I'm always here for you.