Tuesday, June 24, 2008

3 Years!!!!!!!

On July 25th, 2005 Geoff and I got married. So this July we will have been married for 3 years. This is not a great milestone (like 10, 25, or 50 years) or anything but none the less I love to celebrate each year we get to spend together. We have had so many great memories and times. I am looking forward to many many more in the future. I decided to make a little video (I am not a computer whiz or anything so be kind) of some moments from our first 3 years. With Ellie well on her way we may not get to celebrate our anniversary like we would like this year. Check out the video on our web gallery at
http://gallery.mac.com/gtmiller21#100167
So here is to Geoff, the love of my life and my best friend. Happy early anniversary, baby!!!! We have had some great times just the two of us and I am looking forward to all the great moments to come for the three of us. 

1 comment: